I can't ping 206.108.255.244  from the graph server at 216.17.46.18 or my systems here, I suspect it needs routes like Doug put in for our access.

Also, I assume you copied all of the usernames and SNMP stuff from the main switch config.

-----Original Message-----
From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeremy Lumby
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Maintenance Complete

I have completed the maintenance of moving everyone off of the old 4200, and onto the new one.  Please let me know if you have any issues, I will be staying around 511 for a little while in the event that you do.  I pinged each interface IP as I moved it to verify it pinged, then dropped, and then picked back up again once it was in the new switch.

Jeremy Lumby
Minnesota VoIP
9217 17th Ave S
Suite 216