So assuming paperwork happens in a timely fashion, donations after the filing date would be tax deductible for 2016?  Is that the agreed upon direction?  If so, I would suggest we get some end of year charitable giving going on.  I would be interested in participating.  What do the lawyers say about 2016 vs. 2017 status?

Sent from my iPhone

 Larry Patterson
 Chief Technology Officer
 ----
 Atomic Data®  //  Safe. Simple. Smart.

 615 North 3rd Street
 Minneapolis, MN 55401
 Main  //  612.466.2000
 Direct  //  612.466.2080

 It's official. We're SOC 3 Certified, again!