Andrew,

We have an IXP Manager (they just simplified their install a great deal) setup running now for just the metrics. Except for bursty MAX bits feeds it's pretty good (Real max of 25, system shows full burst max at 28 still working on why it's less consistent than our cacti).  I am going to attempt a roll out of the Route Servers config additions in the next couple of weekends.

Thank you,

Levi Pederson
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769