Just keep in mind we don't want to give away data that people are going to sell...unless we get something from it.

Reid

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 12:15 AM, Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 10/26/2016 11:07 PM, Frank Bulk wrote:
> Does MICE have a policy regarding peering its router reflectors with research/data gathering orgs like Cymru, Dyn, Norse, ThousandEyes, QRator, etc.

AFAIK, no policy.

Somewhat related:

I peer with BGPmon.net, which is not on your list. Apparently they have
been acquired by OpenDNS since I last looked at their website.

I'm not aware of Cymru having a data gathering thing. Do you have a
link? I peer with their bogons, UTRS, and IXP services.

The IXP one was just added today actually:
https://www.team-cymru.org/IXP/

When I turned it up, I saw they were missing the IP ranges used by MICE
and several others, so I let them know.

--
Richard

--