Just to update everyone after yesterday's maintenance.  After removing the 4200 from the virtual chassis, unfortunately I am still seeing loss when packets go between the 4500, and the 4550.  The good news is removing the 4200 has improved it since the loss is now down to 0.06% on a 6 hour test (previously it was around 0.3%), unfortunately I am 100% sure it is real since I can shut down 1 of the two LAG ports at a time from the 4200, and the loss to the switch with the active lag port is always truly 0, and the other switch is 0.06%  When I flip which port on the LAG is shutdown, then the loss flips to the other switch exactly as expected.  For the time being, I am going to leave only the connection from the 4200 to the 4500 active since it has the most members, and therefore will show the least overall loss, while we determine our next step in troubleshooting this issue.

Jeremy Lumby
Minnesota VoIP
9217 17th Ave S
Suite 216