On Monday, Oct 10th 2016, starting at 8:59AM, one of our main NetApp filers
dedicded to die	    on its own. Even though   it is a	 redundant system that
the other controller should have taken over, for reasons unknown yet
it decided it couldn't.	    Since the 2nd controller couldn't take it over
everything it decided to reboot to try to fix the problem as well.  At
9:15AM it was hard power cycled and everything came online immediately
after.

This filer holds about half the data for Email and Web sites for much
of our hosting options,	    but would have locked up those systems trying
to access data no longer accessible. Email in and out would have been
deferred  during this	 period, but still delivered and received after
everything was up. Many	 hosted web sites here would have been
inaccessible during this period, but came back up after	  the problem cleared.
So everything is at 100% now.

After the power	 cycle, everything came online, and we are checking through
all our	  systems	to make	   sure they are working correctly.

We'll also make		sure that the failover is working correctly on this
filer, but it is probably unknown as to	       what actually caused the major
panic and lockup. We've	  used these filers for dozens of    years without
a major	  incident like this. No data was   lost during this period, only
deferred until things were online again.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --