On the morning of Sunday, Oct 30th, 2016, at 1:15AM CDT	we will	be doing
some maintenance on our	  F5 load   balancers to clear out some oddness that
vendor support has identified.

This will have a short bringdown of web and mail services and then back up.

We will	  be monitoring all services before and after, and anticipate this
will have minimal impact.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --