On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 12:29:42PM -0600, Mike Johnston wrote:
> Attached is a diagram that I have have built depicting the MICE equipment
> and the remote switches.  I have included a few notes provided by Jeremy.  I
> have also included port and LAG descriptors, which I was able to obtain from
> list archives, the website, and cacti.

> 1) Is it accurate?  Please elaborate if not.

It looks to be for me.

There is one other thing that could be added. There is also a "looking
glass/route view" router setup that is hanging off ge-0/0/0 on the
1G switch stack.

It's DNS name is lg.micemn.net. If you wanted to note who donated it, it was MNVoIP.

I call the 10G switch stack 'core-sw1.micemn.net', and the 1G switch stack
'core-sw2.micemn.net'. These DNS names are in place.

You could note who donated the route server hardware. I believe Arcustech
did one, and Implex did one, and maybe ipHouse had one of them in the mix?
I left spare hardware down there ready to plug in if ever needed to.
Lots of people offered, so sorry if I don't remember right.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~