I agree that the ON LOAN notation is the only one that should be there since it is a technical document, and we need to plan to give it back as soon as we can feasibly upgrade out of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Laager
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE Equipment Diagram

While I certainly appreciate the donations and absolutely support
crediting donors (which we do on the website), I don't see a need to
list them on the diagram, since it has no technical bearing.

I think there is some value to keeping the "on loan" notation for the
one switch.

On 11/14/2016 01:07 PM, Doug McIntyre wrote:
> There is one other thing that could be added. There is also a "looking
> glass/route view" router setup that is hanging off ge-0/0/0 on the
> 1G switch stack.

Sure, why not.

DNS names would definitely be nice:

> It's DNS name is lg.micemn.net.
>
> I call the 10G switch stack 'core-sw1.micemn.net', and the 1G switch stack
> 'core-sw2.micemn.net'. These DNS names are in place.

I'll definitely get this on the website. But we really should have the
original source too, not just the PDF.

If you want the easy way, just email me both files. If you want to do
all the work yourself, you could submit a pull request against the
repository:
https://github.com/rlaager/mice-website

--
Richard