Starting around 6:37AM CDT on 11/16/2016, one of our internal
VMware hosts wedged up in such a way HA didn't take over for it.

The main casualty of this outage was a certain set of websites utilizing
one of our DB clusters wasn't able to connect to that database.

Since the hosts in this cluster are pretty redundant, the extent of
the outage were minimized otherwise.

By 7:40AM CDT, we had the wedged up machine fully online, and the database
cluster that was misbehaving properly answer.

We'll continue to make sure everything is back online, and continue to
monitor our network for problems.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --