On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 10:34:28PM -0600, Matthew Beckwell wrote:
> I reseated the SFP/cable.  Appears to be back up and passing traffic.
> Although it didn't seem particularly loose to me.

Thanks!

I've seen in the past just certain Cat5e cables and certain manufactorer
machines just didn't play too well together. Swap out one for the other
and it works fine. Probably the race to the bottom/cheapest in commodity
parts gives some pretty loose tolerances sometimes.

I think Jeremy has some spares, although I don't know what. We could
probably also do a fiber NIC in the RR's at some point as well if we
didn't want to get a copper SFP involved.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~