From: MICE Discuss [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Derek Poehls [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 3:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Google/YouTube Issues

Can anyone tell me if they are seeing issues with YouTube/Google today?  We have bilateral peering with Google over MICE which is currently down, and customers that are unable to play videos.  Also, I received a notification from Google’s peering team saying that there are issues with the GGC in Minneapolis.

The strange thing is that I’m writing this email, and not already reading a bunch of them that others have already sent…  Perhaps it’s because we have the bilateral peering set up and others don’t?  I have an email into them as well – just figured I’d see what others are seeing.

Thanks!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Derek Poehls
NOC Supervisor/Senior Network Engineer