Bill-
  The problem is we can't charge more than some members use the exchange, and we can't plan for everything. We may still go to the membership and ask for support if need-be, but we can't have the cost of the exchange be too high...look at the other competitive exchanges of our size...all are doing something similar. Believe me, the board spent ALOT of time working on this...ALOT. :-)

Reid