I don't love PayPal, but with it, you can have the FUNDER pay the fee. The last thing I want is MICE having to swallow the CC fees.

Reid

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Nevin Lyne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> We can use Paypal to process credit cards the fee
>> is about 3%.

Just an FYI, I would highly recommend staying away from Paypal for this, and use something like Stripe.com. I have seen too many businesses including established conferences use Paypal that end up having frozen accounts or other issues with them for random reasons. https://stripe.com/us/pricing/ is the same pricing, 2 day fund deposits and we run 100,000+ trasactions/yr through them without issue.

-Nevin

-- Nevin Lyne
-- Founder & Director of Technology
-- Arcustech, LLC. - arcustech.com
-- Gippy's Internet Solutions, LLC. - enginehosting.com

--
Reid Fishler
Director