At 09:35:15 CST	the morning of 12/3/2016, one of our upstreams,	Level3
had an unxpected interface drop to us, forcing a BGP route recalculation
to utilize our other 10G upstream for everything.

While this route recomputation was going on, the existing paths that
used to  go out over Level3 (especially local Comcast connections)
would have been disrupted until the BGP tables were fully loaded back
again. While that was going on,  Level3 came back online, and it too started
its' BGP table load.

By 9:47  CST, the BGP processes should have settled after everything
was loaded and all new paths recomputed, and all network paths into
our network are working  as expected.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at

Thank you.
--
Doug McIntyre          <[log in to unmask]>
    -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --