REMINDER: If you have one or more ports on the *main* switches, please send
accounts payable information to Kayla Powers, our treasurer, at:

The board has approved port fees in line with the discussion from the
most recent UG meeting.

The details are documented on the services page on the website:
http://micemn.net/services.html

*Kayla Powers*
Senior Manager of Finance and Operations
Neutral Path Communications
3 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 204
Mankato, MN 56001
612.877.6500 Office