Not yet – I wanted to make sure it was something broader than us.

Apparently works fine via AT&T Mobility and i wireless mobile phones, and works fine on my Verizon Wireless phone.

Before sending the email I checked Amazon’s network status and it’s all green.

Frank

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jason Hanke
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Anyone else who is peering with Amazon having issues with pulling up www.bop.gov?

Have you opened a ticket with Amazon peering?

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Frank Bulk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Anyone else who is peering with Amazon having issues with pulling up https://www.bop.gov?  We have a customer who said they could access it last week, but not this week.  We get the error listed below my signature.

All the IPs for www.bop.gov resolve to something in 52.222.217.0/24, which is within the 52.222.216.0/22 that the Amazon peer is advertising to use

Frank

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: f2Kv9B8881U7CmCAYLlbbW9rVfp0adGMpb2sTt5fepCYfdOsx5vuhA==

--
Jay Hanke
CTO