Are you thinking a half day or full day event? We have a large room here at 2218 University SE where we could seat 20 - 30 in classroom mode and there is a larger room across the street in 2221 University SE that can do 50 or more.  I'll bet I can cover coffee and break snacks and there are lots of options for lunch around here or someone else could sponsor the catering for lunch.  Participants would need to pay for their parking or take the light rail over, we're less than a block from the Stadium Village Green Line stop.

Let me know what you think.