Starting early morning on 1/19/2017, one of our customers starting
dumping many mailformed emails into our mail queues at a steady rate.
This grew slowly enough that it wasn't a problem until around 11:00AM CST
where it started slowing down email to a noticible level.

We've cut them off, and have cleaned out the mail queues so that all
normal email can process and flush out. The most affected queue finished
clearing out of the junk and fully processed all queued emails around
1:15PM CST today.

We'll leave them cut off until they can	assure us that they won't be doing
that again.

The main symptoms were slowed down mail	processing when	using smtp.iphouse.com,
and delays in the worst	case could have	been in that 11:00 to 1:00 period
if things were caught deep in the queue.

Everything now is running fine and back	to 100%	normal.

We'll continue to monitor the mail system and make sure	everything is normal.
If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --