> On Feb 22, 2017, at 5:09 PM, Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I'm guessing this did not happen.
>
> Google's MICE LAG is flat-topped at 40G again, and the complaints have
> restarted from my customers.
>
> I'm trying to re-route my traffic through the use of route server
> communities, but so far no luck according to:
> http://redirector.c.youtube.com/report_mapping

Good to hear we’re not the only ones. Google claiming their magic sauce should spread the load around if congestion, but that doesn’t seem to be happening.

We’ve got few tickets open.

One caveat, is that HE.net appears to be providing transit to 36040 there, so if you’re a direct/indirect customer or peer of HE.net (which you appear to be via CNS, and I’m guessing via MICE too) they are advertising your prefixes to 36040  anyway.

--
Andrew Hoyos