Welcome, Limelight! Please provide contact information for your accounts payable team. Thank you!

Kayla Olsen
Senior Manager of Finance and Operations
Neutral Path Communications
3 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 204
Mankato, MN 56001
612.877.6500 Office
320.894.3125 Mobile
www.neutralpath.com
Twitter: @NeutralPath

logo

Please note my new name and email address: [log in to unmask]

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Doug McIntyre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 09:25:13AM -0600, Jason Hanke wrote:
> Name: Limelight Networks
> ASN: 22822
> IPv4: 206.108.255.43/24
> IPv6: 2001:504:27:0:0:5926::1/64
> Port: Main Switch xe-2/0/1 (Single Member LAG)
> Contact: [log in to unmask]
> BFD: NO
> Route Server: NO
>
> Limelight will upgrade to 2x10G LAG as soon as the new switch is available.

Okay, route servers setup to talk to them, and ae16.0 has been created on core-sw1
to bind xe-2/0/1 into a LAG running LACP for when they are ready in the future.

Welcome!

--
Doug McIntyre                            <[log in to unmask]>
                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~