Starting tonight at 7:00PM CST on 2/21/2017 and lasting until 8:00PM
CST, UPS#2 in the datacenter will be having a failed battery replaced.
We just	got notification ourselves that	this will be happening tonight.
Colocation customers that are located off PDU#5	or PDU#5-1 are the
ones connected to UPS#2.

We expect no problems, the UPS will be in bypass while the battery work
is done.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --