Keeping the weathermap, and historical data are my biggest concerns.

-----Original Message-----
From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Hoyos
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] CNS Remote switch traffic not reporting

How does the community feel about something other than cacti, so you don’t have to click 8000 times when an interface changes? :)

Observium could do the same thing here (perhaps with even more information than we have now), and aggregate could automatically be generated based on an interface description tag (i.e.: “Peering: SomeISP [10g]” )

I would happily volunteer VM/time/effort to help make this morebetter.

--
Andrew Hoyos

> On Mar 29, 2017, at 8:43 AM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I believe the community string is the same but the ifId numbers have all changed, I'll noodle through that this afternoon.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 29, 2017, at 8:32 AM, Justin Krejci <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> I can check it out today if Anthony is unable to.
>> Did the IP or snmp strings change?

>>> 612.392.6814 Direct