Can Observium produce aggregate graphs?  I was googling but found mixed
answers to the question.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Chris Wopat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 03/29/2017 08:47 AM, Andrew Hoyos wrote:
>
>> How does the community feel about something other than cacti, so you
>> don’t have to click 8000 times when an interface changes? :)
>>
>> Observium could do the same thing here (perhaps with even more
>> information than we have now), and aggregate could automatically be
>> generated based on an interface description tag (i.e.: “Peering: SomeISP
>> [10g]” )
>>
>> I would happily volunteer VM/time/effort to help make this morebetter.
>>

> I am certainly a fan of this system when compared to cacti. For those who
> have not used it, once you add the host it pretty much auto discovers
> everything and stays up to date.
>
> The interface description parsing bit that Andrew mentioned is especially
> nice. PHP Weathermap is currently integrating with Cacti, there is a way to
> do that with Observium as well, but requires some pointing and clicking (or
> manual file manipulation).
>

> --
> Chris Wopat
> Network Engineer, WiscNet
> [log in to unmask]   608-210-3965

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952