On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Bil MacLeslie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 3/2/17 5:58 PM, Steve Howard wrote:
>
>> I've asked our graphic design guy to make up some "Ask me about MICE"
>> name tags for us to use at MTA and other events.
>>
>> I've attached his draft.  It would be a plastic badge, 3” x 1.5”.  Does
>> anybody have any thoughts, corrections, or suggestions?
>>

> Steve,
>
> I thought it said SMICE at first glance...  Any chance to give some space
> between the graphic and the name?
>
> Bil

The logo on the webpage has the text spelled out under the acronym and not
the graphical element, I think that helps make it clear the "S" looking
thing is just a graphical element.
[image: Inline image 1]
That's my $.02, hope it helps things add up so to speak.

Anyway, thanks for doing this Steve.

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952