Greetings,
If you have not provided your Accounts Payable contact information for the annual port fees, please do so asap. The annual fees are put toward the maintenance costs for the shiny new switch that arrived today!

Have a great weekend.

Kayla Olsen
Senior Manager of Finance and Operations
Neutral Path Communications
3 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 204
Mankato, MN 56001
612.877.6500 Office
320.894.3125 Mobile
www.neutralpath.com
Twitter: @NeutralPath

logo

Please note my new name and email address: [log in to unmask]