On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:52:16AM +0000, John Unger wrote:
> Jeremy, why are we doing these moves during the day? This does not make sense to me?

One factor was that Cologix needs to be involved in the fiber
moves from the old cabinet to the new cabinet big enough to hold the
new switch, and if done at night, MICE would have had to pay for
at least 3 full nights of overtime tech worker to be there coordinating
the fiber moves.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~