From: Jeremy Lumby <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 1, 2017 at 11:03:00 AM MST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Arista Round 2 Moves

Everyone,

   Everything has been working smoothly with the test networks on the Arista switch for the last couple weeks.  I feel confident in the switch, and am ready for a larger round 2 of moving members.  I am planning on doing the round 2 moves on Tuesday April 11 in the afternoon.  I would request that all members being moved shutdown BGP prior to 12:00 PM CST, however please leave the interface up so we can make sure link returns, and we can ping the interface IP.  In addition to moving members, I plan on moving both copper Juniper 4200 switches, as well as the looking glass, and Route Server #1.  The following members will be moved:

-All 1G connections to the main switch (both copper, and fiber)
   ipHouse
     Implex
   OneNeck
   Supranet
   Nextera
   North Star Fiber
   Atomic Data
   Advanced Integrated Tech
   IVDesk
   OneNetUSA
   Verus Corporation
   5 Nines
   CDW/Berbee
   Velocity Telephone
   Paragon
-Arvig (will simultaneously upgrade to a 2x10G LAG)
-Akamai
-Amazon

Once the moves are complete, I will email the list to let everyone know.

Jeremy

John McLaughlin
Major Accounts Manager
States:  MN, IA, SD, ND