I am planning on doing round 3 of moves to the Arista switch on the afternoon of 4/25/17 beginning at 1PM.  The following connections to the main switch will be moved:

Netflix (Will simultaneously upgrade to 2x100G)
Google
Hurricane Electric
CNS (remote switch feed)
Neutral Path (remote switch feed)
Vast Broadband
DCN
Charter
Broadband Visions
Jaguar
Yahoo
SDN
TDS
CloudFlare
Fastly
Mankato Networks (remote switch feed)
MN VoIP (remote switch feed)

	I suggest that all members listed above, as well as the members connected to the remote switches above shutdown BGP by 12:00PM CST to avoid dropped packets while being moved.  Please leave the interface up so that we can test link, as well as the ability to ping the interface IP.  Additional notice will be sent immediately before and after the maintenance.

Jeremy Lumby
Minnesota VoIP
9217 17th Ave S
Suite 216