Hi Richard,
We will be doing hardware upgrades on 3 routers starting at 6am until we're finished. I reserved the whole day just in case. The specific router that connects to mice will down approximately 6 am to 8 am.

I wasn't planning moving to the Arista switch during this window, but I'd be open to it if we can make it work logistically.

Thanks,
Colin

Sent from my mobile phone

On Apr 17, 2017 11:42 AM, "Richard Laager" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 04/17/2017 08:56 AM, Colin Murphy wrote:
> The Northern Lights Gigapop will be performing router maintenance on
> 4/22/17 in a window from 6 am to 11 PM.

A couple questions:

1) Is this all day window correct, or should one of the AM/PM be switched?

2) Is the GigaPoP also moving to the MICE Arista switch during this window?

--
Richard