I may be very biased but I would love to see that picture very much. If you
had Emmet standing on top of the 7504, I think we could work with that ;-)

Corey Hines
Systems Engineer
Arista Networks
m 612-209-6550
o 408-547-8075
TAC: [log in to unmask]
www.arista.com
Arista EOS: A Tale of Opposite Architectures

Download the EOS Configuration Manual

Install vEOS-lab for testing & training