Is Vaultas AS53480 still a live network?

I don't see any prefixes associated with the ASN, and haven't seen any
traffic across MICE since May 30th, 2017 from the ASN.  I think the
prefixes that were advertised from this ASN are now advertised by Compudyne
AS47096, maybe that's a clue. There web site seems live.

Is Monticello Fibernet AS393466 still a live network?

I don't see any prefixes associated with the ASN, and haven't seen any
traffic across MICE since March 20th, 2017 from the ASN. I don't see the
prefixes previously associated with this ASN anywhere on the Internet.
Their website seems live, but says "delivered by Arvig" now, maybe that's a
clue. :)

Is Introvex Solutions AS135886 still a live network?

I don't see any prefixes associated with the ASN, and haven't ever seen any
traffic across MICE from the ASN. I don't see the prefixes previously
associated with this ASN anywhere on the Internet.  Cloudflare says their
website is offline, maybe that's a clue.

Just want to clean things up if they are gone.

Thanks.

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815 <(612)%20626-0815>
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952 <(612)%20812-9952>