Good Morning Mice Members:

We have run into a situation where we may have (2) new 7508 chassis’ available at no charge.  If you’re interested in accepting shipment on these as early as next week
and commit to using them in your lab or network (not for resale) please contact me at your earliest convenience. Please review the attached data sheet for sizing & power
information.

We have a number of new MICE Members as customers so we thought it would be best to send out to all members and go from there.  If there is more than one member
interested and able to accept shipment next week we could raffle them off over a lunch or something similar.