Internet2 and others in the R&E world have several 100Gs like 4 or 5 of
them that are down on that path, the worst effected are the Montana
entities, all their traffic going through Seattle right now.  Internet2 has
3 paths across the western 2/3s of the country, with one path down and one
path under serious threat in the Houston area.  It's a good thing to have 3
paths. :)

https://www.internet2.edu/media/medialibrary/2017/05/17/I2-Network-Infrastructure-Topology-Alllogos-201705.pdf