i don't know if it was me that you heard it from, but i think the Blanden rural internet conference is a GREAT venue to put in a plug for MICE.

On Oct 5, 2017, at 9:49 PM, Michael Hemphill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,
Following up on our conversation at the last MICE UG meeting.
We discussed various ways of promoting MICE and someone, I apologize I don’t recall who, suggested that we work with the Blandin Foundation.
I see that there are MICE member companies speaking.

Will there be an opportunity to put in a good world for MICE & tout the growth & the big name members that are connected?
Thanks all, just thinking.
Mike

Mike Hemphill
ColoConnect
612-812-5242

WI:(715) 598-4284  MN:(651) 647-6109  Toll Free:(800) 896-0907  Fax:(866)-280-2356