On 11/3/2017 between 12:00AM CDT and 5:00AM CDT, Level3 will be
doing maintenance on our upstream feed we have through them.

During the maintenance period, there could be routing instability as
our route announcements are recomputed locally and out on the Net.

Our other upstream links	will take up the traffic load and handle the
traffic otherwise while	Level3 does their maintenance.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --