On 11/23/2017 from the early morning until 2:00PM CST, the outbound
ipHouse mail servers would ocassionally time out and give a soft
4.3.5 error for some outbound email deliveries.

This seemed to hit some customers harder than others, most email was
going through, only certain classes of email did not.

We tracked this down to a SQL database cluster issue that the mail servers
use to track various information. One of our processes was getting
slowdowns or timeouts from this database. We have that database all
cleared out and answering normally now.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --