Just to close this project out, I'll set a schedule to get this done.

On Monday, 12/11/2017 at 12:30AM, I'll turn on passive BFD on the MICE route
server #1 (206.108.255.1/ 2001:504:27::d1af:0:1) for all connections.

In our testing, we've seen passive listening does pretty much what
everybody expects, if you want to talk BFD, it is ready to go for you
off the bat, if you don't want to do it, then nothing breaks.

This will be the standard moving forward, and has been testing for sometime for
17 participants already (5 active, 12 not actively partipatching).

If you don't want even passive BFD enabled for your route-server connection,
let me know and I can specificly configure you out of passive participation.
But we have had zero problems or comments on the dozen that are in now.

If it all goes well, I'll do the same on Route server #2
(206.108.255.2/2001:504:27::d1af:0:2) by the end of the year.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~