Looking at route filters right now and that I attached, I don't see that
I'm advertising a default route unless I'm looking in the wrong spot. I did
not setup any portion of the BGP as I know I'm not an expert or comfortable
setting it up, thus why I hired a consultant to do it for me. They're a big
Mikrotik consultant from Missouri.

I only see us advertising 204.73.77.0/24, 162.255.252.0/22 in our route
filters right now that I sent.