If you aren’t yet peering with Akamai and would like to before this event starts
streaming, please get your peering requests in to us soon.

Don’t count on a route-server session to cover this. It is greatly preferable to
peer directly with our router. Details are in peeringdb and we encourage you to
peer both IPv4 and IPv6.

Owen