It's possible it was sending default earlier and our consultant fixed it when he logged in between 1:27pm and 1:45pm. If someone wants to verify, that'd be great.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Jeremy Lumby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I do not know much about how Mikrotik works.  I agree that the filters do not look like you are sending default, I was just seeing it from Andy's post.

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]IPHOUSE.NET] On Behalf Of Darin Steffl
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 5:39 PM

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Attribute Length Error today

Looking at route filters right now and that I attached, I don't see that I'm advertising a default route unless I'm looking in the wrong spot. I did not setup any portion of the BGP as I know I'm not an expert or comfortable setting it up, thus why I hired a consultant to do it for me. They're a big Mikrotik consultant from Missouri.

I only see us advertising 204.73.77.0/24162.255.252.0/22 in our route filters right now that I sent.