ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies has moved offices in the TriTech building!

Please note our new suite # if you ship in any equipment for rack-and-stack,
or order repair parts; please update your records with our full address.

     ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies
     331 South 2nd Ave
     Suite 820
     Minneapolis, MN 55401

All the other contact information remains the same.

Email into [log in to unmask] for anything happening with your Colocation,
or call us at 612-337-6340 M-F, 9AM - 6PM. Or for after-hours per-incidence
response via the on-call pager at 612-337-6363.

Thanks!

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~