MTA has agreed to give us a table across from the registration desk.

Ideally, we would have someone sit there to talk about MICE with anyone
interested. Here are the MTA registration times:

   Monday, March 26 - 12:00 pm -  6:30 pm
  Tuesday, March 27 -  7:30 am -  5:00 pm
Wednesday, March 28 -  7:30 am - 12:00 pm

I'd imagine most people will be registering on Monday or early Tuesday.

I'm happy to sit there, but our UG 27 meeting is currently scheduled for
Monday at 3:00, which pretty much shoots the whole Monday timeslot. At
best, I could setup some things on the table and then rush to 511 for
the UG meeting.

One option is to move the UG meeting to Tuesday, March 27 at 3:00. This
would allow me (and/or anyone else interested) to sit at the MICE table
on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. On the other hand, if someone
was planning on attending both MTA and UG 27, it seems like this would
create a conflict.

Another option would be to leave the meeting as is, and have someone
else (who would skip the UG meeting) volunteer to sit at the table on
Monday.

A third option would be to reschedule the UG meeting to Wednesday, after
MTA concludes.

How do you feel about these options? Any other suggestions?

--
Richard