On 1/24/2018 starting at 6:00PM CST until 12:00AM CST, our UPS vendor
will be	doing routine maintenance on the UPS and battery systems
for the	datacenter.

The UPSs will be in bypass during this maintenance window, and they
will be working on each UPS in turn.

We anticipate zero problems for	this routine maintenance.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --