On 02/01/2018 09:32 PM, David Farmer wrote:
> your fiduciary responsibility to the membership comes first, agreeing to
> keep the total expenditure confidential once made would not be
> inconsistent with that responsibility in my opinion.

I assume you meant "would not be consistent" or "would be inconsistent".

I have not made any specific or additional confidentiality or
non-disclosure agreements as part of this process. Arista has not made
any requests in this regard beyond the boilerplate on their quote
documents. I am just trying to honor what I see as the normal convention
in such matters.

I do not anticipate any change in the normal treasurer's reports. That
is, yes, I expect the payments will be disclosed once made as usual.

If the guidance from the membership is that this is unacceptable and I
should publicly disclose all the numbers now, I can put that to Arista.

--
Richard