I felt as a spending of a LARGE amount of our cash reserves, it should be
something the general membership had the ability to comment about...there
wasn't all that much argument about if we SHOULD do it, just that as a
coop, we need to report back to membership of what we are doing with the $.

Reid

--
Reid Fishler
Director