I expect the resulting total expenditure to be disclosed to the membership, once the expenditure is made.  The specific line-item details are unnecessary and should be kept confidential. However, your fiduciary responsibility to the membership comes first, agreeing to keep the total expenditure confidential once made would not be inconsistent with that responsibility in my opinion.

Thanks.