Loan from?

Reid

On Feb 1, 2018 10:35 PM, "Jason Hanke" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
How about getting a loan to cover the difference? That way we could get the savings and not affect the revenue percentages.

On Feb 1, 2018 8:17 PM, "Richard Laager" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2018, at 19:45, Jeremy Lumby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> It is also a nice time to call for any donations.

On donations, free money is obviously great, but we do need to watch the 85% rule now that we are a co-op. If someone is interested in donating, please contact me off-list.

Paying your port fees invoice promptly is also helpful here.

--
Richard