I would say that is more than enough buffer.  I completely support moving forward.

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Laager
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 4:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Arista Support Contract

On 02/02/2018 06:52 AM, Jeremy Lumby wrote:
As for a "loan/donation"  If MICE were to get the bank account down to minimum values to pay the support contract for 3 years, and port fees were slower than expected to come in, you can count on me to personally loan/donate MICE the fees to cover other normal expenses like ARIN fees, or misc parts.
First off, as always, thank you for your support of MICE.
After the first purchase, I want to reassure everyone that we will still have plenty of money to pay the ARIN fees and other miscellaneous expenses. We'd still have well over $10,000 in the bank.

In terms of making the payment for the second order... if we can't collect roughly 20% of our port fees in 4-5 months, I think we have serious problems beyond the support contract.
--
Richard