On 2/12/2018 starting at 11:58AM CST, one of our uplinks went down
hard from our feed to Hurricain	Electric.

This caused routing instability	for a few minutes while	the route tables
across the Internet recomputed all our routes for our other upstream(Level3)
that is easily taking up the slack for our connectivity.

HE has acknowledged the	problem	and they have dispatched to their local POP
to figure out what happened to their gear.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --